Healthy Schools Partnership (HSP) Gold Award recognises good practice in demonstrating, sustaining (and learning from) outcomes and impact in supporting children and young people to achieve or maintain a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing.
- Have achieved and maintained the HSP Silver Award
- Record and report impact: Evidence of what has changed as a result of the intervention (planned or unintended outcomes and wider impact)
- Sustain successful activities
- Develop links with the wider community
- Make changes to the school or local environment which contributes to a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing outcomes
- Share and respond to learning
- Support other settings and organisations to help children and young people to achieve or maintain a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing
The full Gold Award report is available here – download.
The full Silver Award report is available here – download.
The full list of NHS dentists is available here – download.